Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chronotron

Somebody sent me a link to this time travel flash game awhile ago but I never got around to checking it out. But today a future version of my self popped out of a time portal, grabbed my old Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick that has been collecting dust, and just before he vanished back to the future, reminded me to check this game out. Never one to argue with myself I did. You should too its pretty fun.

Chronotron
by Scarybug Games and presented by Addicting Games

Hi, don't mind me. I'm just another future version of me who just wrote this post. I had embedded the flash game in the blog, but it was too big for my layout so instead I'm just putting in the link. Lots of other cool stuff at Addicting Games by the way. Gonna go play over there for awhile... hope I don't need a joystick.

No comments: