Saturday, March 25, 2006

Updates

I just added the new title picture to replace the standard text and added a link to the Video Game Voter's Network at the bottom of the sidebar.

I have a version of the title picture where the sub-title is written in a graffiti-like sprawl. I spend a lot of time on it interchanging letters from two different graffiti-like fonts, using upper and lower case and slightly increasing or decreasing the size so it looked really random. In the end it looked too random and had a hand-drawn quality to it that I didn’t like even though I thought that was what I was going for.

I’ll screw around with more art type changes in the near future.

I also tried to get perma-links displayed for each posting but some things are just not meant to be understood in the nebulous morning hours.

No comments: