Monday, February 11, 2008

Hyper Magazine - Collections Interview

A couple of months ago I told you I was interviewed for the Collections column for Hyper Magazine. Well the issue (#173) is now on the stands.

I don't have a copy yet myself, but a friend at work has a subscription and he brought in his copy for me to read. Erin writes that my career in the game industry has only lasted 15 years so far which isn't true as I started at Unicorn software in 1985 (maybe even in 84) which would make it 23 years. Even if you don't count educational software, bad educational software at that, I started at Westwood in 1988 that would be an even 20.

Anyway I have to get back to work. I do want to point out though that the wireless Internet in the hotel room as gone from poor (losing connection for 30 seconds ever 10 minutes) to almost unusable (2 minute connection followed by... well at last check down since sometime last night.

Edit: fixed the cover picture as I appeared to have linked it from their site instead of uploading it from my hard drive. It had updated to the new issue cover. Whoops.

No comments: