Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Rejected Wii Games

I know some of you wonder about the game design process. I bet you wonder what sort of things come out of the mind's of game designers. Well, let me just say it isn't all gold. Sometimes things that pop out of our minds aren't that pretty. Sometimes things get jotted down on the white board that not even the alcohol can excuse.

Normally, what gets erased off the white board by the magical fairy janitor as he gingerly steeps over our drunken sleeping bodies that are passed out on the office floor, is gone forever. But somehow this Loading.Ready.Run group has managed to gather up this collection of Wii Games that were rejected.

I warn you that this isn't pretty and can be considered quite offensive. I should also point out that some of the players of these game's aren't using their Wii strap.

No comments: