Thursday, May 10, 2007

Congratulations Ken!

I just realized I forgot to post a congratulations to Ken aka Axix for winning the World of Warcraft comic contest for April. He got an honorable mention I think twice in the past as he was trying to win an iPod. Of course now that he has won they have changed the prize over to a $100 Jinx gift certificate. Some of my luck obviously rubbing off on him.

My friend Eric met Ken years ago during his newbie levels in Everquest. He joined our guild which consisted of only Westwood Studios people and their real life friends as the first person who didn't fall into either of those categories. He is still in the current incarnation of that guild many years, a game, name and faction change later. He came out to Vegas twice while we were living there to hang out and is a really cool guy who deserves to finally win that contest. So again, congratulations Ken.

4 comments:

BugHunter said...

Congratulations Ken! You Rock!

OK, I don't really have any clue who Ken is, but I haven't commented in the last few posts, and I didn't want you to miss me. LOL :)

ps. the word verification today has the term "milf" in it. hehe

Joseph B. Hewitt IV said...

Am I the only one that has to type the word verification twice? I don't think I have ever gotten it correct the first time. I am not even exaggerating. At this point I truly believe that the code is set to automatically say you got it wrong the first time regardless of what you typed.

BugHunter said...

You aren't the only one. I don't remember ever getting through on the first try. I don't think we are the ones who are broken.

First attempt...npligwv

BugHunter said...

Oh sure. The one time I make a big deal out of it, it works the first time... ARGH!