Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Apptastic iGame Review Podcast & FREE Highborn lite

Just a quick post before I run to get some dinner. Rade and I just recorded a live podcast for The Apptastic iGame review with is part of the Tech Jives Network.

I'm sorry but I didn't realize it was live until we sat down to do it or I would have posted a notice beforehand.

Anyway, they should have the recorded version up on their site really soon and you'll be able to find it HERE.

Speaking of Highborn though, the FREE LITE version went live today for the iPad. The iPhone version was submitted at the same time so it should available any time now. (EDIT - It's up now, link below) The lite versions contain the new Tutorial and the first two missions. Share and enjoy.

I was really worried about the humor in the tutorial. I was worried that I may not be able to pull it off 'the funny' again especially in that it isn't just putting silly jokes in. I have to actually teach the player about the game too without making it too text heavy. I think it is the hardest thing I've ever had to write. The Apptastic iGame people assure me it was just as funny. WHEW!

iPad Highborn HD Lite link

iPhone Highborn Lite link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is JetStar, and I continue to run KGB to this day :-)
Stop over and say hi at www.the-kgb.com.

Joseph B. Hewitt IV said...

Long time no talk Jet Star. I think the last time I ran into you was in the WoW beta.

I see you are still using my thunder and lighting flash animation on the site :-D Though, I still like the original Battlestar Galactica theme music I originally set it to.