First up a bit of slightly old news, Highborn is available on the PC as part of Google Chrome's store. You can find it HERE.
Unfortunately, the updates for the iOS versions listed below are not ready for the Chrome version as of yet.
=Highborn iOS Update=
Highborn iOS update has been submitted to Apple with a host of new features including the much awaited Chapter Two!
• Updated 3D artwork. Many of the characters in the 3D combat scenes have been improved.Note that you do not have to buy Chapter Two in order to get the other new features, they are included free in the update. Look for it to go live on the App Store very early next week.
• Units now display their attack range when they move.
• Selecting a Monolith will show you which spell it represents and if you control that Monolith it shows you its cooldown time so you know if it is ready to be cast again.
• End of mission statistics screen filled with detailed information about the mission that you can analyze to your heart’s content.
• An undo feature implemented so you can stop your pathetic little whining about how you messed up and move to the wrong square or whatever! You shake the device and it will give you the option of redoing your turn. This only works in campaign mode, not in multiplayer.
• Chapter Two as an in app purchase.
Conspiracy for PlayStation Home was finally announced and the first billboard advertisements went live in PS:Home's Central Plaza in yesterday's update.
I'll let you do your own research into what Conspiracy is, because what kind of conspiracy would it be if I just came right out and explained it to you. Actually, we never had this conversation. Pretend you don't know me.
Shandor, our active furniture item for PlayStation Home was updated. There is now a way to win a virtual item and he has a few more secrets to divulge.